utorak, 21. rujna 2010.

: )

Hi! My name is Sebastian. I'm 15, I live in Marija Bistrica. I go in second grade of Comprehensive School IX. Gimnazija in Zagreb. My favourite subjects are English and French but I don't like Maths at all. I like listening to music and spending time with my friends. They mean a lot to me. I like animals too, especially dogs. I have a maltese :) That's all from me for now :)

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Hi Sebastian!
    I really like your blog because it tells a lot about your life. I like the fact we have a lot of things in common.
    Love, Lidija

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Dear Sebastian, I like your post because it's very nice :)
    Love, Selma

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate that. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Dear Sebastian , I like your post , and can't wait another ! Love , Nina :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi Sebastian! I like your post becuse it's very nice and we have a lot of things in common. :)
    Love, Anela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši